Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday Style File: Week Nine


Happy Saturday!

I hope you are enjoying the weekend so far :) My favorite outfit of Week Nine was Wednesday's look. I received the Mango dress I ordered on Tuesday evening, and I knew I wasn't going to be able to wait until Spring to wear it. The dress has a modest length, and plenty of wiggle room through the bottom half which I love. I'm not a fan of dresses that are tight around my legs and hips; it's not the best look for me.

On another note, this week Pretty Ingrid was featured on a blog for the first time! Danielle of The Merriweather Council included one of my pieces in her Weekly Favorites feature. Check it out here :) I am a really big fan of Danielle's work, so this is a big deal for me. Thank you so much, Danielle!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...