Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday at Last



Yay for Friday! I just got back from a nice relaxing dinner with my boy, and I'm looking forward to a nice evening in.

Last night I made two apple pies with the bounty from last weekend's adventure. We dropped one off to our good friends, and kept the other for ourselves. I had a piece this morning for breakfast - delicious!

What are you up to this weekend? Here's what's on my agenda:

- The second session of my beginner's yoga class
- Drawing
- Looking for a living room rug
- Relaxing
- Warm apple cider
- Whatever else tickles my fancy!

I'm really looking forward to the extra day off on Monday; it can really make a big difference, don't you think?

Have a lovely Fall weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...