Monday, July 19, 2010

Introductions: Pretty Ingrid


I am really excited/nervous to share this big news with my lovely blog friends. However, I have put a lot of thought into it and I feel as though now is the right time.

Over the past few months I have shared much of my recent artwork here on this humble blog. And you, being the wonderful and considerate readers you are, have given me a lot of positive feedback. I thank you so much for this! It is your kind words that have given me the confidence to take a big chance creatively.

I am now in the process of opening my very own Etsy boutique, Pretty Ingrid! At least to begin, I will be offering a collection of fine art prints from my original pieces, many of which were shared here first! I am working on getting everything listed, and I hope to have the shop open by August 1.

It has been a lot of fun working on the shop and getting my little business started. In this moment, I am the happiest I have been in recent memory. This step really feels right, and I am really proud of myself for having the courage to take this chance!

You can find a collection of the works I plan to have listed in the coming weeks here. I will be sharing more as things begin to come together!

Thank you all for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...