Sunday, August 8, 2010

Embracing Poor Vision

A while ago, I posted about how excited I was to get these glasses. I am a big fan of the bookish look, and I was dying to get a new pair of specs for myself. 

Those glasses ended up not working out so well. Apparently, I have a crooked head. At least, one ear is slightly higher than the other. The girl at the store said it was OK and made an adjustment by warming up the plastic and bending them until they looked straight on my face. Because of said "adjustment" I was no longer looking through the lens directly, and wearing the glasses made me REALLY nauseous. So, back to the store those glasses went.


As much as I liked those, I'm not TOO upset because today I picked up these fun frames from D&G. I am really loving them! The clear plastic frames in the front aren't too overpowering with my blunt bangs, and I like the contrasting arms a lot!



To me, glasses - like hair - are another accessory to have fun with. I choose to have a positive perspective and think of them as an opportunity, not a curse!

I hope you had an enjoyable, relaxing weekend!

2 comments:

  1. very cute glasses! wish i had seen these prior to my recent glasses purchase. i too have poor vision and have embraced them as a fun accessory. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I am completely in love with them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...