Monday, January 25, 2010

Dear Stella, Can We Be Friends?


Way too much time has passed since my last post. At first glance it may appear that this blog is yet another unfinished project I pushed aside and replaced with text books and lecture notes. BUT, I have a good excuse, I promise.

Last Saturday, my hard drive decided that it would completely crash, mid-blog-entry! I was scouring the internet for fashion inspiration, plucking shots of fabulous civilians from style blogs etc., when my computer froze.

Long story short, I lost EVERYTHING. Pictures, old research, countless recipes, bookmarks, artistic inspiration - you name it. Several days of work on a current research project was erased, but it could have been much, much worse (thank you
little jump drive!).

It's my own fault for not backing up my data enough. But that didn't stop me from feeling sorry for myself and lamenting the loss of my "life" for about four days straight.

A week (and about $100) later I am back in business.

Since I lost the inspiration board I was planning to post last week, I decided to make a new one..

I didn't need to search any farther than the Stella McCartney look book. So pretty..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...