Monday, June 14, 2010

Introductions and Happy Birthdays


Today was my first day as a new professional! Introductions were made, pleasantries were exchanged, and I was provided with enough information to sufficiently overwhelm me. Everyone I met was lovely; I couldn't have asked for a better first day. I am exhausted, though. Adjusting to the demands of a 9-to-5 is going to be difficult for me, I think. Life as a student is pretty ideal; you make your own study schedule and you are required to focus for only a couple of hours at a time while in lecture. I will miss that.

Tonight I finished this little piece I am calling "Megan". The illustration is a birthday gift for my good friend with the same name. She is the sunniest person I have ever met, and I think this piece captures her bubbly personality well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...