Thursday, June 24, 2010

Feeling Out of Sorts


Do you ever have one of those days where you just don't feel like yourself; when something isn't quite as it usually is?

Right now I am going through some really big transitions that are raising some even bigger questions. Is my new job the right fit, and will I be fulfilled? Should I take some of the bigger risks I have been contemplating in recent months? Am I happy where I am right now, or do I need to make some changes?

Sometimes it's just hard to feel normal when you are experiencing so many transitions all at once. Some days it can be difficult to find yourself in the chaos; you look in the mirror and can't help but think it's an impostor staring back at you!

However, tomorrow is always a new day. Hopefully I will wake up with renewed focus and optimism..

Do you ever feel like a disguised version of yourself? How do you push through these confusing times? I would love to hear!

{image from we heart it}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...