Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New York, New York!


In my twenty-four years of life, I have hardly traveled. It's a bit embarrassing how few places I have been, in fact. I have never left the country (crossing the border from Maine into Canada for an hour doesn't count), and I have visited only a handful of states (mostly in the Northeast). What a sad story!

Perhaps this is why I am so unbelievably excited about heading to New York City on Thursday! My mother and I are flying to The Big Apple for a long weekend of theatre, site seeing, shopping and food. We are staying right in Manhattan, within walking distance of the bright lights on Broadway where we will see THREE shows!

We will probably squeeze in a few touristy things, since I have never been to the city and I am a bit of a nerd like that. However, I am really excited to do some shopping (and people watching) at some of the local boutiques.

I hope to capture some images of my adventures to share when I return on Monday. New York, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...