Friday, February 4, 2011

Girl Crush: Bri Emery of Design Love Fest


I recently read a feature on Bri Emery over at design sponge, and immediately developed a serious girl crush. She is an amazing creative mind, with such a fun, lighthearted style. The art director of Rue Magazine, the blogger behind Design Love Fest, and a graphic design freelancer, she is one busy gal. She really is a perfect example of someone who has found great success pursuing her creative passion - love it!

It's impossible not to feel a bit more cheerful and upbeat after taking a look at her work. I will admit, after learning more about her story I started researching programs in graphic design :)  



I thought I would share some of the cheerful imagery from Bri's website on this Friday evening. Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...