Sunday, February 20, 2011

Saturday Style File: Week Seven (On Sunday)


Happy Sunday :)

So, I slipped a bit for week seven of Saturday Style File. It's Sunday evening, but better late than never, right?

The highlight of this week's outfit is my new haircut! I decided that I'm going to rock a blunt bang again for a bit. That is, until I get bored and cut it again ;)

This week's look is more of the same from previous weeks. My standard winter uniform applies here (black turtleneck, skirt, warm opaque tights and boots). However, I did mix it up a bit with a summer top I love and some metallic booties.

Favorite outfit this week:
- Black turtleneck from H&M.
- Black skirt from Old Navy, many seasons ago.
- Blue summer blouse from Gap, five-ish years ago.
- Belt from Kohl's.
- Booties from Born.

Tonight A and I had a homemade pizza topped with sun dried tomatoes and basil. What a fantastic combination! If you haven't tried this, I would highly recommend it. 

Enjoy what's left of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...