Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Style File: Week Five


Happy Saturday :)

This is week five of my little Saturday Style feature! The look I chose to sketch this week is the outfit I wore on Monday. The look was centered around a thrifted pair of ankle boots I scored for $8 on a Sunday trip with friends to Bar Harbor last weekend. 

The boots remind me a bit of the Frye Engineer Boot, without the hefty price tag. Their look is a little bit tougher than my usual taste, but when I put them on I instantly loved them. I am going to try them with a dress next week, I think.

Favorite outfit this week:
- The blue turtleneck is from H&M.
- The military-style short sweater is from Target. I love the stretchy, incredibly warm material this piece is made of. 
- The skinny jeans are from Gap.
- The ankle boots are thrifted.

See you back here on  Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...