Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Creativity Tugs at My Heartstrings



Hello dolls, how was your day? 

Lately, I've been trying really hard to do something creative every day. Whether it be working on a piece for the shop, or simply brainstorming concepts in my little mole skin, I'm realizing how much happier I am when I allow myself this time each day. I'm truly a calmer and more content person as a result.

It's a bit sad to me that I have only begun, at twenty-four, to re-visit the hobby I enjoyed so much as a child and adolescent. I feel like I missed out on many years that I could have been pursuing what I am now discovering is a passion of mine. But, I suppose it's better to re-discover my creative interests now than not at all!

My latest doodle, Heartstring, will be available in the shop soon. I came up with this concept while sitting at my desk during the work day. It's funny how inspiration can strike at the strangest times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...