I cannot get over this image from honeytree; I'm so drawn to it! Aren't the colors gorgeous?
Welcome weekend, I am so glad you have arrived! It has been a bit of a challenging week for me, and I'm ready to unwind. On the agenda for the weekend:
- Making baked oatmeal for my "fancy" Saturday morning breakfast (quickly becoming a lovely weekend tradition).
- A cozy movie night with my boy, complete with snacks, pajamas (for me!) and our two kitties.
- Cleaning out the contents of the fridge for a batch warm chicken rice soup.
- Squeezing in some quiet creative time.
- A long walk to relax and enjoy the wonderful Fall weather we are having!
I hope the weekend provides you all with at least a moment to relax and enjoy the changing seasons..