Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Etsy Cuteness


How adorable is this little trinket box I snatched up from Etsy seller VintageEye? I plan to house some of my jewelry in it. How endlessly sweet will this look on top of a dresser!


In other news, this weekend I decided to paint my nightstand a fun shade of "banana". The table was originally a really dark shade of wood, and it has been a real chore applying coat after coat of paint to cover it! Clearly I am a novice furniture painter, since applying a primer didn't occur to me until after I had already completed several coats. However, I am encouraged that it will all come together in the end. Hopefully I will have a picture to share soon!

I'm feeling crafty tonight, so I'm off to play! I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...