Sunday, September 12, 2010

The End of Another Weekend and New Art


It's the end of the weekend already? It seems hard to believe, but I guess that's what you get when you are busy!

Today was spent mostly at home, cooking a nice beef stew with homemade biscuits. The weather was perfect for stew; it was a bright, crisp fall day outside. I absolutely love the Fall in Maine. We are starting to see some hints of the coming season, and I couldn't be more excited!

My boy was a doll today and moved all of the furniture in the living room around for me. I get restless after a few months of the same thing, and he is a sweetie for putting up with me :)

The picture, above, is a new print I added to the shop today!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Wishing you all a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...