Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Clean Lines and Simple Design: Gretel


I'm really loving the clean lines and simple design of the home goods from Gretel. I think their pieces have a truly modern sensibility, without feeling cold in the way some modern design does to me. The desk lamp and clock would be perfect in a craft room or studio. Each piece makes a statement, without competing against the bright, varied colors and the eclectic mix of pattern and texture so characteristic of creative spaces. 


My work tends to be bright, and the art supplies I have really reflect my aesthetic. I think these simple pieces would work perfectly mixed among the vibrant chaos that is my work space. Perhaps a small splurge is in my future :)

{lamp originally found via Oh Joy}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...