Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Seeing Floral and Taking Chances


Hello Friends :)

I hope the new year finds you happy, healthy, recharged and inspired! I had a wonderful weekend in Boston with family, and a relaxing week-long break from my day job (despite being ill for a few days). I have to say, though, that it is a bit of a relief for things to return to normal after all the holiday bustle; I love it, but I do find some comfort in routine.

After the holidays are over, in my mind Spring can't come soon enough! I'm ready for sunshine, mild temperatures and green grass. My current obsession with floral prints and all things "Spring-like" is evidence enough of my craving for the new season.

The adorable bird print blouse and pink floral scarf (with pom-poms, which I adore) in the photo are both from a weekend shopping trip to H&M. It was my first time shopping there (seriously!), and I'm in love. It's so sad you can't shop their store online in the United States! The beautiful white floral scarf was a Christmas gift from my mother. I'm excited to wear it with a navy top, matching skinnies and yellow flats (not that I thought about it much..).

Even though it's still the dead of winter, I just might have to wear the bird blouse to work tomorrow. It may be cold outside, but I can still pretend it's Spring in the office, right?

How are your New Year's Resolutions coming along? One of my goals for 2011 is to more aggressively pursue my career goals. I stepped out of my comfort zone today, putting myself and my work out there, and it felt great! So far, so good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...