Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Little Spinach Quiche


This is a quick shot I took of tonight's dinner. Lately I've been trying to incorporate more meatless meals into our weekly routine, so I'm constantly on the lookout for filling, vegetarian options.

I found the mini spinach quiche recipe on Rachel's lovely blog over the weekend, and decided to pick up the ingredients on my weekly shop. I followed her advice exactly, making a mini version of this recipe.

Not only are these little quiches adorable, they are filling and extremely tasty. I love how convenient the little size is; I'm just going to grab a few from the fridge for my lunch tomorrow - so simple!

3 comments:

  1. That's amazing - I think I'll have to give it a shot, too. Will let you know how it goes!

    xo,
    Dreaming of Palm Trees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! love quiche, esp. with spinach. The mini version is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little quiche looks delicious! And funny you are trying more meatless meals. I just posted new veggie recipes on our blog, which I think will be totally up your alley. Take a look - http://dreamingofpalmtrees.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...