Thursday, January 27, 2011


This week A's brother contacted us to ask if I would like to donate a few of my prints for a silent auction being held at his law school. The event is to raise funds to support law students who need a little extra financial help. 

As a former graduate student myself, I know how tough it can be to make ends meet while going to school full time. I'm a big supporter of higher education, so I am excited to help in my own small way! 

I was so flattered he thought of me and my artwork. The event will be a great way to reach a new audience, while at the same time supporting a great cause.

These are the five prints I decided to contribute for the event. Let's hope the attendees enjoy handmade! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...