Thursday, January 6, 2011

Get Your Paint On? Oh Yes, Please


Painting is a very new medium for me, and I have been having a lot of fun experimenting with it. I will admit, though, that I have plenty to learn! I was really excited to discover that the very talented Lisa Congdon and Mati McDonough are teaching a five week, online painting course for beginners and advanced artists alike. The class is called Get Your Paint On; I say, "Yes, please"! 


Lisa and Mati will cover materials selection, color, style and composition. You are able to work at your own pace, completing five pieces by the end of the course. A structured course like this just might be what I need to more regularly pull out my paints and play. The course also provides a peek into the creative processes of two artists I really admire, which I love!



This year I hope to really challenge myself creatively. What a great start this course will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...