Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!


I can't believe that New Year's Eve is already here! I've been ill for the past two days, so I'm grateful to be feeling better in time to celebrate a bit with my boy.

We are planning to have brunch at a delicious local bagel shop, do a bit of shopping, make a nice dinner (glazed pork loin with apples, onions and potatoes), and ring in the New Year together. 

I'm so grateful for all of the wonderful experiences that 2010 has given me, and I'm ready to see what 2011 has in store!

I will be taking a few days off from blogging to spend time with family. We are taking a little trip to Boston for a wedding on New Year's Day, which I'm excited about. Since A and I chose to do Christmas together at home, this is my opportunity visit with extended family. 

Have a safe, happy New Year! Thank you again for visiting me here on my little blog. Your wonderful comments truly mean a lot to me :)

{Image is a new piece, Soft Silence, that I will be adding to the shop soon}

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year! Hope the wedding was wonderful and that you had a great time with your family. Here's to an even better 2011!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...