Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things..


Happy Wednesday, my lovely friends! It is December 1 today, can you believe it? The first of the month means the Christmas season is officially here. The boy and I are picking out our tree this evening, and I can't wait! The decorations are piled on the living room floor, just waiting to be used. Truly, this is one of my favorite things to do each year.

No decorating event is complete without holiday music and sweet treats, which is why I will be making a dessert that combines two of my absolute favorite things; bread and ice cream!

I found this recipe for ice cream bread on The Kitchn, a place I visit multiple times daily for delicious foodie inspiration. The directions are super simple and the results look amazing, no? Really, how can you go wrong combining bread and ice cream?

So, while I decorate the tree and listen to some holiday tunes, I plan to eat an entire loaf of this bread. If I'm feeling generous, the boy just might get a piece ;)

Have you put up your holiday decorations yet?

2 comments:

  1. We're doing the same thing tonight! Well, getting our tree, that is. I've got decorations strewn about the apartment just waiting to go to their prospective place. That bread sounds AMAZING!!

    PS - I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog, come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing better than bread and butter!!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...