Friday, December 3, 2010

Holiday Cheer!



The tree is decorated, which means I am one happy girl! On a whim I picked up some silver ribbon for the tree, thinking I would replace the red ribbon we used last year for a more "winter wonderland" feel. I ended using both strands of ribbon, and I'm really loving the sweet candy cane effect!

I have been meaning to make a tree skirt, but just haven't gotten around to it. I used the white under-side of a yard sale find from a couple years ago. It's a bit country for my taste, but overall I'm happy with the result and excited to have the delicious pine scent in our home. Nothing is better than enjoying the light of the tree with a mug of coffee before work, mmm.. Puts a smile on my face just thinking about it!

This weekend I'm hoping to pick up a few more decorations, bake a pot of beans, mail out our holiday cards and enjoy some creative time. I have so many new ideas floating around in my head, but this week has been so hectic I haven't had a chance to start any new projects. I'm really looking forward to it!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...