Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Brown Paper Packages

Last night A decided he was going to see a movie, so I took the opportunity to wrap up his Christmas goodies.

For those with cats, you know how hard it can be to complete any task that involves paper, ribbons, use of the floor and boxes of any kind. Things like this happen...


... often.

It took Princeton about one second to jump in this box after I emptied it. I didn't even have time to take out the inflatable packing material (which he deflated with his claws). He proceeded to sleep there for the rest of the night. I can't be mad at him, even though I was planning to use the box; just look at that face!

How is your holiday to-do list coming? I still have some baking to do, and a few more odds and ends to pick up for holiday meals..

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...