Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Snow Day


Happy Monday! I am a very excited girl this morning, since today is the first official Snow Day of the winter season where I live. I work at a University, and class cancellations mean no work for me!

I started this fun wreath project over the weekend, which is turning out to be quite a bit of work! I'm really excited about the results so far, though, and I can't wait to share. Hopefully I will be able to finish it up today, since my schedule just opened up :)

I also finished this new print for the shop. I'm calling the piece "Patience", the style of which is heavily inspired by the fashion and photographic style of Anthropologie. I had a lot of fun working on this print, which is available in both 5x7 and 8x10 sizes.

It looks like I have another day of cooking and creative fun ahead of me today on this snowy Monday. I'm going to turn on the Christmas tree, put on something cozy and enjoy the wintry weather from the warmth of my apartment. Thank you, snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...