Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dainty Jewelry


I'm always surprised by how varied my taste in certain things can be. Take jewelry, for instance; some days I want to wear the biggest, brightest, most "costumey" pieces I can find, and other days I crave the simplicity of dainty, feminine pieces. I definitely have multiple personalities when it comes to accessorizing!


These beautiful pieces by Upper Metal Class really appeal to me because they are so simple, feminine and classic. Pieces like these look beautiful against bare skin, and work amazingly well as accessories against bolder fabrics; a great choice when you want your jewelry to complement, but not complicate your overall look.


The warm tones of the metal really make these pieces so soft. LOVE!

{designer found here}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...