Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Update: Weekend Wreath DIY


Last week I was really excited to find this fun little wreath DIY. Well, this weekend I went out to the craft store, bought myself a mess of felt and straw wreath and made my own mini version. I'm really happy with the way it turned out! 


If you are thinking about tyring this project yourself, be warned that making your own felt balls takes some time. Let's just say I'm really happy I decided to make a mini wreath and not a large one! Overall, though, the DIY is quite straightforward; not a bad way at all to spend a quiet weekend.

I can see myself hanging this up in my home year-round!

1 comment:

  1. I keep seeing this wreath everywhere and I want it so bad! I know you can buy felt balls from some etsy shops and I definitely don't know if i want to test my patience by making my own - so I think I might have to just drool over yours and try next year. I'm currently making a yarn pom pom garland so I'll try to post pics of it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...