Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cute Shoes, Bensimon!


Judging by the blogs I love to read, these Bensimon shoes are old news. I, however, have just recently discovered them, and I can't wait to get a pair. I especially love the laceless style. These will be great for summer; I can pretend I'm a chic french girl when I wear them*!

*Funny story: when I was a grad student teaching assistant, a rumor got started that I was from Paris. By the end of the semester, all of the students thought I was French (shows how much I had to speak in the class, as I'm from Maine and obviously have no accent). I don't know if it was my haircut (a short red bob with blunt bangs, at the time), or my clothing style? Whatever the reason, I thought it was hilarious and pretty darn awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...