Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Doodles and Such

This marks the first week of life after grad school! Without a pile of homework or research to do, I have had a bunch of spare time to do as I please. The break has been a really welcome change, and I have been trying to capitalize on it before professional work demands take over my days once again.

I'm especially excited to dust off my sketch pad. I have a few ideas that I really want to complete this summer. So, last night I pulled out the paper and ink and played around a bit...


I'm a bit rusty, of course, but it was a lot of fun to sit down and doodle a bit!

Today I watched Mamma Mia! and painted my toes because it's summer, after all, and it felt like the right thing to do. Nothing says summer like the breathtaking Grecian scenery in that movie!

my toes are ready for a new pair of gladiators!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...