Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sometimes, Life Gets Busy


Whew! What a hectic few weeks it has been.

Today I can happily say that I have officially completed my Master's degree! It's such a relief to finish. I truly enjoy my studies, but I am really looking forward to taking a year off to reflect and to think about what it is I want to do next. Do I want to do a PhD, or start my own business? I don't really know at this point, which is exciting and scary all at the same time.

What I am looking forward to is devoting more time to other things I enjoy. It's pretty obvious that I neglect my hobbies when things get busy at school (hello, I haven't posted since April 20!), so not having research to do or exams to prepare for is really going to free up some of my evenings.

My goal is to start taking this blog a bit more seriously. So, you may start to see some changes here in the near future. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...